Monday, April 18, 2016


Ask the l
(Advice Column)
Dear L,
            My mom and I haven’t been getting along for some time. Last night she told me to “get out of her house.” Although I don’t want to stay with her, I really don’t have anywhere to go. I am only 16. What should I do?
Dear Almost Homeless,
Since the likelihood of your finding somewhere else to live is slim to none, I would suggest that you have a sit down with your mother   and a mediator to help dissect the issues and figure out what could be a possible solution that will result in your staying at home with her. But while the conversation is going on, be sure to listen to her and consider what you are doing that makes her angry. Before you object,   think of what you can do to reduce her anger. You should remain optimistic and seek a positive outcome wherein you and your mom will find common ground.
Dear L,
            The prom is about 6 weeks away, and I don’t have a date. I am interested in two different girls, but I can’t decide on which one to ask to be my date. If I ask both and they both say, “Yes,” I will have a bigger problem. Any suggestions?
Dear Prom Date Confused,
            Consider both girls carefully. Select the one you have the most in common with; the one who is intelligent, polite, and fun to be with and who will complement you at the prom.
 
Dear L,
            I am really sick of school, and to make matters worse, my teachers seem to feel the same way. This is my senior year, and I can’t afford to drop the ball. How can I stay motivated?
Dear Nervous at the Finish Line,     
            Graduation should be your motivation. Stay the course and graduate. Failing to graduate is much worse than boredom.


http://www.katherineingram.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/lucy-blogging-advice-cartoon.jpg   (Google.com/images)
 
 
 
 
(8)

No comments:

Post a Comment